Monday, January 21, 2008

Do you suspect your spouse of infidelity?

Ruth Houston, our resident expert on infidelity, says that there are at least 14 things everyone should know about signs of infidelity. I imagine there are a lot more.

The one thing I find truly interesting is that Ruth says that most cheaters display signs of infidelity that they're not even aware of. Is that really true? You'd think that a cheater would be hyper-sensitive to all their actions and their speech. I guess that lying is part and parcel of cheating.

I have a problem with lying-- I just don't do it very well. I find it's just way too difficult trying to keep track of which lie I told to which person. Of course this is over and above the fact that lying is wrong. Plus I just feel tremendous guilt. It eats me up.

Click here for Ruth's article on infidelity.

No comments: