Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WritingRoom.com Hires SEO Einstein for Search Engine Optimization

Another company, WritingRoom.com has hired me to do the search engine optimization for their website, www.writingroom.com.

WritingRoom.com is a social networking site geared to writers, as I'm sure you deduced from their url. WritingRoom.com is the brainchild of Lindsay Preston, a writer of some very intriguing screenplays. She's put together a very nice site.

If you're a writer, check out www.writingroom.com. They're currently running a fantastic contest that'll help an unpublished Thriller author get discovered, published and marketed. Go here for information on the contest.

First for the seo, I'll be identifying their competition and researching the best keywords.

I'll be keeping you posted on my progress.

No comments: